Tuesday 20 December 2011

Kara Black WIP

Mike McVey has always been a favourite of ours as he was the Inspiration for us to begin in the hobby so when he announced a competition for his new game "Sedition Wars"....I thought, why not?


As Ali McVey tends to paint a pretty definitive version of all their pieces, I had to keep in mind that I wanted to paint my own style and version....Its just a shame so far it looks like most already posted...
Dave has always tried to drill into my painting that I should paint the face first. This time, I remembered.....hahaha. So to me this will define the overall look and create the character of the scene.


This is how the kit arrives and as you can see, my version is getting a little too similar....but I do have some ideas up my sleeve....

No comments: