Friday 20 January 2012

Base Chaos...

Golden Demon Special Edition Chaos Knight
Sceanic Base
After a slight stability issue with my original choice of base, I have built another which I am far happier with. The key to this base is green-stuff which will support the slate piece that the Chaos Knight will stand on. All other debris and slate covers and fills in the space below. As far as the Chaos Knight goes, the brass axes are done to the point of minor tweaks.

The setting of the base is that of a partial ruins with a fallen totem, the intent is to make the stone for the knight to stand on look like the totem.
Danny V

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your site is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this blog. It reveals how nicely you perceive this subject. Bookmarked this website page, will come back for more articles. You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched all over the place and just could not come across. What an ideal site.
Febi Door Seal